April 27, 2023
Sensus Divinitatis is a Latin term that refers to a natural sense of God that is present within every human being, but what does this actually mean?
This talk covered:
- What were the views of major Christian figures on the Sensus Divinitatis?
- What does the Bible say about it?
- Can it be suppressed?
- Is it innate or
- Is it derived from observation of the creation?
- Is it dependent on culture and upbringing?
- What are the major objections to the sensus divinitatis?
- How does it affect Christian apologetics and the proclamation of the gospel?
Kevin’s presentation can be viewed on YouTube.
Kevin Rogers is the director of Reasonable Faith Adelaide. He is a former research fellow, lecturer and research supervisor at the University of South Australia. He is now mostly retired but continues with part-time research.